Search found 26 matches

by mjgordy
Sun Dec 02, 2012 8:55 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: My Roster and Starting Lineup
Replies: 0
Views: 1734

My Roster and Starting Lineup

I had originally had Brian Hartline starting and had Vincent Jackson on the bench. But when I found out I was not actually in charge of my lineup and apparently Jackson ALWAYS has to start I complied.... I ended up losing points. I am so glad I could please all parties involved (since it isnt my ...
by mjgordy
Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:28 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: lovely decor
Replies: 2
Views: 1761

lovely decor

I just have to say, Jeff, Martha Stewart would be quite proud. You have quite an eye for seasonal motifs. I do believe that the website has more decorations than my entire home. Keep up the good work.
by mjgordy
Wed Nov 05, 2008 11:23 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: Dammit
Replies: 1
Views: 1356

Re: Dammit

I can make no promises. Look at the bright side, you get home field advantage. :wink:
by mjgordy
Fri Sep 12, 2008 8:29 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: WEEK 1
Replies: 14
Views: 5203

Re: WEEK 1

Just ignore Will, he is having some sort of delusion regarding who the better team is. Let's see if I can make Jeff cry as well. God I love football.
by mjgordy
Mon Oct 29, 2007 9:46 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: Will's new baby - Alice Morgan Gordy
Replies: 6
Views: 3025

Thank you. Epidurals are sweeeet. Ask for them by name. It is stressful bringing a little girl into the world, especially with people like Jonathan and Dave running around. (notice I didn't list anyone else's name)
by mjgordy
Mon Sep 10, 2007 10:28 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: Novi QB's
Replies: 24
Views: 6115

170 pts!! That's great, Jeff! But how painfull is it to think about how many other teams you would have beaten if you hadn't been playing ME!!
by mjgordy
Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:42 pm
Forum: Other Sports
Topic: Bonds Countdown
Replies: 54
Views: 20573

Hank will always have the record in my sad little mind.
by mjgordy
Mon Aug 06, 2007 9:40 pm
Forum: News & Entertainment & Such & Stuff
Topic: Puns
Replies: 121
Views: 25016

Why couldn't Beethoven find his teacher? He was Haydn.
by mjgordy
Sun Oct 30, 2005 9:04 am
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: IR Yankees
Replies: 9
Views: 2879

I guess being signed to the Novi Yankees is a career death sentence. Anybody want me to try to pick up Pacman Jones? Or anyone else you don't particularly care for?
by mjgordy
Sun Sep 11, 2005 9:41 pm
Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
Topic: Why do I suck so
Replies: 3
Views: 1734

Well lets not get crazy or anything.