I feel like the Bengals!
As someone else often says "Another rebuilding year"
I am up for some trades and need a RB!
Search found 11 matches
- Sat Aug 07, 2004 8:15 am
- Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
- Topic: My team sucks!
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1006
- Sun Nov 16, 2003 11:55 am
- Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
- Topic: SUNDAY MORNING TRADE!!!
- Replies: 9
- Views: 2794
- Sun Nov 16, 2003 10:00 am
- Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
- Topic: Anthony
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1420
- Sun Nov 16, 2003 9:58 am
- Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
- Topic: Anthony
- Replies: 1
- Views: 1420
Anthony
Accepted your trade. Curious as to when it will go through so I'll be sure to have my line-up straight.
- Thu Nov 13, 2003 6:23 pm
- Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
- Topic: I need a RB and/or WR.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1698
- Thu Nov 13, 2003 1:26 pm
- Forum: MTFFL II - Trade Rumors
- Topic: I need a RB and/or WR.
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1698
I need a RB and/or WR.
Pennington, Urlacher, and others are available for trade.
- Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:45 pm
- Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
- Topic: Step right up
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2031
- Tue Nov 11, 2003 8:44 pm
- Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
- Topic: Step right up
- Replies: 5
- Views: 2031
I forgot to thank you for trading me Ahman Greene.
Thanks, numnutz!
- Sun Oct 26, 2003 7:00 pm
- Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
- Topic: c. penington
- Replies: 2
- Views: 1603
- Thu Oct 02, 2003 9:57 am
- Forum: MTFFL II - Smack Room
- Topic: Trojans are gonna bitch a little
- Replies: 6
- Views: 2760