Search found 3 matches
- Tue Aug 25, 2026 9:20 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884991
Re: 2026 Draft Day
I looked at my calendar. I have a day off Monday te 31st. I have a 10am doctor appointment. But, im fine with a 630 central 730 eastern start. That should give Woody time to get settled. I agree with Will, that we need every one present.
- Mon Aug 24, 2026 5:13 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884991
Re: 2026 Draft Day
I can do anytime Sunday the 30th. I ask that can we make the start time no later that 6PM - I'm in the Eastern Zone, so that is 7PM in my world. And these drafts have been done to drag on about 3 hours. That would be 10PM finish. Pretty late for this old man.
- Sat Aug 22, 2026 2:33 pm
- Forum: MTFFL - Smack Room
- Topic: 2026 Draft Day
- Replies: 13
- Views: 884991
Re: 2026 Draft Day
Jeff, Thanks for making this work!! Again, The 30th is fine, any time. P.S. you're going to find me a bit more cunning in the draft. I have a new system of preparation.