PREDATORS!!!!!!!!!!

For non-NFL sports. As if they mattered.

Where will the Preds finish in the West?

1st
2
20%
2nd
3
30%
3rd
1
10%
4th
1
10%
5th
1
10%
6th
0
No votes
7th
0
No votes
8th
1
10%
Out of the playoffs
1
10%
 
Total votes: 10

bstock
Smack Guru
Posts: 1269
Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
Name: B Stockwell
MTFFL: Radlers
Location: Gorge TF2 Control

Post by bstock »

did you open a fat girls box/roll?
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Preds need a win big time this Thursday! If they pull out the victory they will be 4 pts up with 5 games remaining for Detroit and 4 left for the Preds. Nashville plays Dallas on Saturday, then a couple of cupcakes(hopeful) and finishes with Colorado on the road. When Detroit leaves Nashville I think they only have games with the BJ's and Blackhawks. So the Preds really need to win on Thursday to have a chance at the division/conference/President's Trophy.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Actually, Detroit plays the Stars the Friday before the Stars come here. The rest are in fact against the BJ's and Blackhawks.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Tomorrow's head-to-head game against the Red Wings is going to be the hugest. Like a playoff game.

I hope I remember to watch.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

how could u forget???
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I usually do. I look at the schedule and I see that there is a game one or two days away... then I forget about it on game day.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

but this is the biggest game of the season so far!!!

boy, it must really suck to be old :(
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I set a reminder on my DVR. And it's on HD. I love you Mark Cuban!
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

who is going to the game tonight???
OSN? Gardy???
User avatar
Jonathan S.
God of Smack Talk
Posts: 2955
Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
Name: Jonathan Smallwood
MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
Location: Up in the UC

Post by Jonathan S. »

Not me.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
Post Reply