Cool Football Simulation Site
- the Man, the Myth...
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 643
- Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
- Name: John Flatt
- MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
- MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
- Location: Murfreesboro,TN
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Well the Gryphons lost the divsion championship game this morning.
Oh well...there is always next season. (which is in what? 2 days? lol)
...The Legend
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
if your not signed.... post your player and i'll try to get them on one of my teams! free agency starts on the 21st.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Here ya go!
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250
I still think we should buy our own team.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250
I still think we should buy our own team.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Make it so that everyone can see your player's attributes Will.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
I just bought a team. All the teams in the American leagues were taken so we'll be playing in the CFL
Does anyone have a good idea for a team name? It can only be changed once so make it good.
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1814
Post or send me a link to your players and I'll see what I can do to acquire them!!!
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=1814
Post or send me a link to your players and I'll see what I can do to acquire them!!!
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Crap!, I didnt see your post Anthony before I took a contract with a CPU team. I did put in the to allow trades so maybe you can deal for me.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Wolfe, I sent your current owner an offer!
Ernie, I have sent your K a contract offer. It is cheap, but you are a kicker
Will, I will see if I can make a trade for you anyway!
I assume once I sign you guys I could give you a new deal and add a signing bonus if you don't have enough money to purchase equipment. Seems to be a real cool game from the owner's perspective! I have to construct sections in the stadium to add seating, set ticket and concession prices, do all the GM stuff involving players and more
Quite nerdy but cool to be so realistic! Sad thing is I only started with $500,000 to do everything.
Let me know if your owners do or did anything you observed that was a successful venture!!!
Ernie, I have sent your K a contract offer. It is cheap, but you are a kicker
Will, I will see if I can make a trade for you anyway!
I assume once I sign you guys I could give you a new deal and add a signing bonus if you don't have enough money to purchase equipment. Seems to be a real cool game from the owner's perspective! I have to construct sections in the stadium to add seating, set ticket and concession prices, do all the GM stuff involving players and more
Let me know if your owners do or did anything you observed that was a successful venture!!!
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
This is a damn cool site.
I sent a message to the guy who just bought my team and asked him to trade me to you. I hope he agrees. Although he sent me a message and said "build up your Stamina my friend, you are going to be my workhorse".
Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.
My player:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250
My current team:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2038
I sent a message to the guy who just bought my team and asked him to trade me to you. I hope he agrees. Although he sent me a message and said "build up your Stamina my friend, you are going to be my workhorse".
Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.
My player:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/player.pl?player_id=81250
My current team:
http://goallineblitz.com/game/team.pl?team_id=2038
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: Cool Football Simulation Site
Give him the ol' Ocho Cinco routine.wagordy wrote:Well I do have a contract with him so we will see what he will do.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.