Keeper Position Limit?

New rules and discussion of rule changes.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Post by wagordy »

Oompa Midgets wrote:I'm sick of the same owners in the playoffs year-in and year-out! I would like a new challenge! This is my favorite league setup, but it is becoming stale IMO.
Last year Ernie (first year owner) and I were in the playoffs and I think it had been like 8 years or so since I had been in the playoffs. That is different then the same owners.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

Yeah, but ya'll won't make it again this year :P
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Post by wolfe »

After all the bitching, moaning, complaining and crying only one team kept more than 3 RBs.... ... ... and it was me. 33 running backs were frozen.

Still, I completely agree to the spirit of this proposed rule for a future season.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
eazye187
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 177
Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
Name: Ernie Goens
MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Post by eazye187 »

wagordy wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:I'm sick of the same owners in the playoffs year-in and year-out! I would like a new challenge! This is my favorite league setup, but it is becoming stale IMO.
Last year Ernie (first year owner) and I were in the playoffs and I think it had been like 8 years or so since I had been in the playoffs. That is different then the same owners.
Don't you know I just got lucky because I inherited the team with Tom Brady? It's quite obvious I have no skills on my own.. Whatever will I do when he quits playing?!?!?!?!

:bawling:

E
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Re: Keeper Position Limit?

Post by Oompa Midgets »

You better move to another division if you'd ever like to win a division title :mrgreen:
Post Reply