Sorry, Ernie.Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson will miss his second straight game this Sunday due to an ankle injury. Tomlinson sprained his right ankle in Week 1 and has not practiced since.
I feel better already
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
I feel better already
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I feel better already
Undefeated and with the most points in the league. I'm feeling much better now.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: I feel better already
boo!wolfe wrote:Undefeated and with the most points in the league. I'm feeling much better now.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
eazye187
- Smack Room Regular
- Posts: 177
- Joined: Wed May 30, 2007 2:45 pm
- Name: Ernie Goens
- MTFFL: Eazy's Rockers *2015*
Re: I feel better already
Hold on to that feeling until Kurt Warner blows out a hip and you realize that I wasn't going to save him anyway. Anything I get from LT will be gravy.wolfe wrote:Sorry, Ernie.Chargers running back LaDainian Tomlinson will miss his second straight game this Sunday due to an ankle injury. Tomlinson sprained his right ankle in Week 1 and has not practiced since.
E
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I feel better already
I also got your 1.08, which I packaged to get the current #2 RB (Jones-Drew). When Warner's joints explode, I'll still feel ok.

The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Re: I feel better already
A little early in the game to be feeling too good! Unfortunately not too early to feel shitty!
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I feel better already
with Warner on bye, I'm starting Orton 
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: I feel better already
Not feeling so good when you face the Oompa Loompas huhwolfe wrote:with Warner on bye, I'm starting Orton
The Zippers have dominated Oompa in the past. Which Loompa team will show up?!?
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: I feel better already
Another dud from the Oompa Loompas 
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
Re: I feel better already
I'm feeling pretty, pretty, pretty good.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.