Trade Offers

Gotta itchy trade finger?
Post Reply
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Trade Offers

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

I would never say never to trading away any of the players I have. I will look at all trade offers. Please look at my team and if there is anyone you think you might be able to use, send a competitive offer. I have good players on offense and defense.
...The Legend
User avatar
the Man, the Myth...
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 643
Joined: Mon May 17, 2004 12:23 pm
Name: John Flatt
MTFFL: Putnam Punishers *2012, 2013, 2016*
MTFFL II: Smyrna Havoc *2011, 2012*
Location: Murfreesboro,TN

Re: Trade Offers

Post by the Man, the Myth... »

Still looking to move players before the keeper deadline! We have till 3 PM on Friday to get a deal worked out. Send any offers my way and lets see what we can do. I have several keeper worthy players!!
...The Legend
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Re: Trade Offers

Post by wolfe »

Wow, I'm even confusing myself. Let's say the league calendar on MyFantasyLeague is always official. Since that is actually what decides what we can do or not do. I can be lazy sometimes about updating the text on MTFFL.com.
League Calendar: http://football15.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 5307&O=123

Keeper Deadline is 5pm Friday, August 16.
Draft at 3pm Saturday, August 24. (next week)

sorry for the confusion.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply