Website Change
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
wolfe
- The Commish
- Posts: 3620
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
- Name: Jeff Wolfe
- MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
- MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
- Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
- Contact:
The schedule on mtffl.com for 2004 is now updated and correct. If you feel like double checking me look at http://mtffl.com/cgi-bin/check_sched.cgi
The stats are almost real time for mtffl.com. I'll continue to use the AutoFLM program to update the stats every 15 minutes on game day.
Trading draft picks into the future isn't any big deal. I just didn't think you wackos would be trading picks two years into the future. I guess I was wrong, so I'll add a few future years to the Trade Desk.
It won't be too much of a big deal to change the site to lock players at game time instead of at the start of first game of the week. That's something I've wanted to do for a while anyway.
The waiver wire is going to be tougher because we haven't really discussed it and there are so many ways to do it. If you want a waiver wire you better start talking about it.
I don't invest too much time in updating the FLM software. At this point I have it automated to send me the transactions, trades and starting lineups so I can easily import them into the software then upload the reports. The problem is I'm not always available in front of my computer to update the rosters on game day. But there are ways around that sometimes.
And no matter which site we use, this message board is a much better one than on MFL.com. Long Live the Smack Room!
The stats are almost real time for mtffl.com. I'll continue to use the AutoFLM program to update the stats every 15 minutes on game day.
Trading draft picks into the future isn't any big deal. I just didn't think you wackos would be trading picks two years into the future. I guess I was wrong, so I'll add a few future years to the Trade Desk.
It won't be too much of a big deal to change the site to lock players at game time instead of at the start of first game of the week. That's something I've wanted to do for a while anyway.
The waiver wire is going to be tougher because we haven't really discussed it and there are so many ways to do it. If you want a waiver wire you better start talking about it.
I don't invest too much time in updating the FLM software. At this point I have it automated to send me the transactions, trades and starting lineups so I can easily import them into the software then upload the reports. The problem is I'm not always available in front of my computer to update the rosters on game day. But there are ways around that sometimes.
And no matter which site we use, this message board is a much better one than on MFL.com. Long Live the Smack Room!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact: