If I was a lawyer...

Talk about the league and your favorite team.
Post Reply
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

If I was a lawyer...

Post by wolfe »

If I was a lawyer, I would drive circles around the Raider complex until a lawsuit just fell into my lap.

Davis wins ... sort of ...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1603492

Romo jacks a guy ...
http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1603083
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

:idea: :twisted: :wink:

I would wait for a Raiderette to fall in my lap.
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Are you looking for some West Coast trim?
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply