Problems with other site

Are you having a problem with the Smack Room? Or problems with using the MTFFL website in general?
Post Reply
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Problems with other site

Post by woody »

Is anyone else having problems logging on to the other site? I have been trying since Friday and I cant get the page to load...This creates a problem since I need to change some starters.

Anyone?
Anyone?
Bueller?
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
User avatar
woody
Smack Room Regular
Posts: 247
Joined: Sat Jul 03, 2004 12:31 pm
Name: Jason Woody
MTFFL: Nashville Knuckledraggers
Location: I'm right here man

Post by woody »

Weird. I can log on using Internet Explorer, but not using Opera (my usual web browser). I have not had this problem before. At least I can change my starters...
Cover it with gas and set it on fire!
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

Are you talking about the "For Owners->Submit Lineup" page?
Is this a new problem or have you always had this issue with Opera? I can report it you want me to. I use Firefox and haven't had any issues with the site.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
Post Reply