Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 2:51 pm
by woody
I guess I'm a little late on this, but congratulations!

I guess this means this is your last MTFFL season, eh?

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:28 pm
by Jonathan S.
Thanks.

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 3:58 pm
by Agitator
join the club jonathon........

my fantasy footballing has hurt a little bit since i tied the knot.....

hopefully it won't do the same for you!

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:18 pm
by wolfe
Who else has been married lately? Maybe I'm improving by the process of elimination!

Posted: Fri Aug 19, 2005 4:19 pm
by Agitator
i got married at th end of our season , so we will see how that will turn out.........

maybe, marriage= death to fantasy football star

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 5:45 am
by The Guru
Star?

Posted: Sat Aug 20, 2005 2:07 pm
by wagordy
I would like to say it hurt my Fanatsy Football play but you can look at recent record and see that I am just making excuses.....

Now, saying that, Since having a child, my fantasy baseball is a disaster! The first 4 years never finished lower than 4th. (3rd, 2nd, 1st,4th in that order) I am in 9th out of 10 this year. I wonder if the kid is gonna make my football suck even worse!?