Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed Aug 24, 2005 11:55 am
by wolfe
mjgordy wrote:Why are you so interested in the first draft pick, Jeff? Who do you have in mind to grab?
I would tell if I had the first pick. Give it to me and find out!

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:24 pm
by mjgordy
I don't know if you deserve it. You should tell me who you are thinking of and mabye I'll consider it.

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe already has 4 1st round picks...
don't help him Michelle!!!
:)

Posted: Thu Aug 25, 2005 7:40 pm
by wolfe
sshhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 7:14 am
by wolfe
Damn. All that just to get another RB.
Right now I'm leaning very strongly toward J.J. Arrington. Orlando is now on the clock.

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:55 am
by Oompa Midgets
damn, good trade for u michelle!!!
wolfe REALLY wanted someone...

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:27 am
by wolfe
My GM has a huge hard-on for Arrington and was afraid he would not last until pick #7.

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:43 am
by Oompa Midgets
he is in the best situation for rookie rbs and he was a steal for the cards in the 2nd round!
he probly wouldn't have made it until #7!

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:49 am
by Jonathan S.
I think he would have unless one or two owners had been before number 7, but those owners weren't.

I think there was a good possibility that he would have made it.

After it is all said and done, you may have drafted him too high.?.?. Possibly?

But way to announce who you have a hard-on for when the whole first league picks before you make this pick. Congratulations.

Posted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 11:01 am
by Oompa Midgets
u mean 2nd league???