Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:06 am
by Jonathan S.
You could be a little more benevolent and give us some less stricter restrictions than 6KB and 64 pixels, nothing shrinks down to those parameters that well.

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:36 am
by Jonathan S.
What the hell is Mick talking about anyway? Chosen One's a dork? Did he think that Scott began this thread with a Woooooo, when I began it with a Wooooow?

What?

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 11:43 am
by Agitator
WWWWoooooooo

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:18 pm
by Jonathan S.
If you can't tell, I'm flipping someone off. Wonder who? 20KB and 75 pixels (WOW, such GENEROUSITY)! I feel blessed.

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 3:59 pm
by Jonathan S.
Sorry, it's 100 pixels.

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 5:42 pm
by thechosenone
shut up already you compuuter geeks....whooo

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 6:45 pm
by wolfe
:geek:

Posted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 9:00 pm
by Jonathan S.
I'm a beancounter, not a computer geek. I resent, not resemble, that statement.