Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri Sep 09, 2005 5:17 pm
by wolfe
I almost wrote something nasty. Good thing I'm not drunk, yet.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:20 am
by woody
I started the wrong guy.

I hate the Ravens and their whole stinkin organization!

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:23 am
by Jonathan S.
You still have two players going into tonight's game.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 9:31 am
by woody
Yeah, a int. return for a TD and 3 or 4 sacks would be helpful. I think you probably have it won, but hopefully it will be close. Maybe Akers will choke.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:26 pm
by Jonathan S.
Akers has choked. Missed two 49 yard field goals. I'm up by 3.2 with about a quarter and a half to go. M. Lewis is sitting at 17 points right now. I'm going to go ahead and say Congrats to Woody. We've had more than one of our games come down to Monday night with Woody on the short end of the stick. I am pretty sure that Akers isn't going to get much more than the point he's already gotten me, and I think that Hartwell and Lewis have two more tackles in them.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 10:58 pm
by Jonathan S.
Well hell he hit one. Up by 2.2 with 9:20 left; lead won't last.

Posted: Mon Sep 12, 2005 11:03 pm
by wolfe
Typical Smallwood outlook.