-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Post
by The Guru »
You start 3-0 and all of the sudden you are practicing law?
Damn I didnt realize I finished 11-3 last year and I already have 2 L's. This sucks.
You better hope you dont face me again D.A. Hoggshit, because I will be vindicated.
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock »
May I approach the bench? I hold the guru in contempt of court.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
My bad. Sorry Mick, err...Your Honor.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Post
by Agitator »
Mrs. GURU, i'm praticing more law than your team is practicing football
GO HOGS!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *