Posted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 4:04 pm
I'm talking about stupid questions, dopes.
Like a few weeks ago when I showed up to work after the Titans-Ravens game with a sun burn. About 10 people ask me, "Did you get burned over the weekend?" It was pretty obvious from my bright red face - no need to ask the question.
...Or when you come inside from a rain storm and you are soaking wet and someone asks if it's raining out side.
...Or when you have a Tennesse Titans flag hanging in your office and everyone that walks by asks, "You aren't a Titans fan are you?" I know they are attempting to make small talk, but c'mon, be a little more creative than that.
Like a few weeks ago when I showed up to work after the Titans-Ravens game with a sun burn. About 10 people ask me, "Did you get burned over the weekend?" It was pretty obvious from my bright red face - no need to ask the question.
...Or when you come inside from a rain storm and you are soaking wet and someone asks if it's raining out side.
...Or when you have a Tennesse Titans flag hanging in your office and everyone that walks by asks, "You aren't a Titans fan are you?" I know they are attempting to make small talk, but c'mon, be a little more creative than that.