For the original MTFFL.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
I might make Def Corn.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
wagordy
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 593
- Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
- Name: Will Gordy
- MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
- Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!
Post
by wagordy »

Wow! that got out of hand quick! I didn't say I was cooking for all. I was saying I don't really care for pizza.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
-
Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Post
by Jonathan S. »
Wait a minute; are you recanting? You can't expect to bring food and cook in front of everyone and not offer anything. Bring an apron.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.