Page 2 of 2

Posted: Mon Jan 30, 2006 8:37 pm
by Agitator
i'm sort of disappointed, jeff...

i was expecting to come back to this site and see all these kick ass graphics (i mean i like that everyone has to look at my helmet everytime they come to the page, but...)!!!!!

maybe next year...

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 7:54 am
by bstock
its just a new host fucktard

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:06 am
by Agitator
i was still hoping for more.... it's sort of like championships... it doesn't matter how many i have (2 for everyone counting), i just want more!!!!!!

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 10:53 am
by Oompa Midgets
i don't think u r getting on the good side of the commish!!!

he does a lot of work for essentially nothing...

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:16 pm
by wolfe
I wasn't going to redesign the website. I was just trying to get more disk space for less money.

Posted: Tue Jan 31, 2006 9:45 pm
by Agitator
so is this a profit sharing organization?

since i'm going to win again next year, i was just wondering if that means i should look forward to a larger check...

just kidding jeff, i'll just take the larger trophy you were talking about

Posted: Mon Mar 20, 2006 5:20 pm
by wolfe
This web host sucks. Web sites keep going down. I can only get my e-mail about 50% of the time. I can't get any response from tech support.
I might change again soon.