2006 MyFantasyLeague

General announcements and rules that affect both leagues.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

wolfe wrote:You can do that in MTFFL.com, too!
i mean it will be simple for me because i would be able to access 4 leagues that i play in on one site!
bilyeuofbaxter
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 940
Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
Name: David Bilyeu
MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
Location: Milky Way Galaxy

Post by bilyeuofbaxter »

Not only do I not want less work for the commish, I think he should do more.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

when will the transition be made?
wolfe
The Commish
Posts: 3620
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 4:52 pm
Name: Jeff Wolfe
MTFFL: Z-Town Zippers *1998, 2018*
MTFFL II: Beer Swillers
Location: MTFFL International Headquarters
Contact:

Post by wolfe »

I was hoping to hear more feedback from everyone.
The rules are fair. The regulations are fair.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I haven't looked yet but I am ok with it. nothing chnges except where you go to access the league. correct? Same money and everything?
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
thechosenone
Smack Guru
Posts: 1043
Joined: Mon May 05, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Scott McCrary
MTFFL II: The Chosen One *2002,2003*

Post by thechosenone »

go for it !
it's time to reclaim what is rightfully mine.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

set up a "league issue" so we can vote on it commish!
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

I tried logging in using the password mtffl2006 but it won't login for me. And it doesn't give me an error either.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
wagordy
Smack Talking Beast
Posts: 593
Joined: Tue Apr 29, 2003 9:59 pm
Name: Will Gordy
MTFFL: Nashville Salamanders *2010*
Location: Stuck in Paydirt!!!

Post by wagordy »

Now I got in. got a new password emailed to me
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
User avatar
Oompa Midgets
SmackBot 3000
Posts: 4335
Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
Name: Anthony Fowler
MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
Contact:

Post by Oompa Midgets »

5 onwers have said yes...
why don't some of u others who get on here every day respond???

i know that site charges more the longer you wait!!!
Post Reply