Page 2 of 9

Posted: Mon Jul 03, 2006 10:02 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:You can do that in MTFFL.com, too!
i mean it will be simple for me because i would be able to access 4 leagues that i play in on one site!

Posted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 2:23 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Not only do I not want less work for the commish, I think he should do more.

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 1:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
when will the transition be made?

Posted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 6:57 pm
by wolfe
I was hoping to hear more feedback from everyone.

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:23 pm
by wagordy
I haven't looked yet but I am ok with it. nothing chnges except where you go to access the league. correct? Same money and everything?

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:50 pm
by thechosenone
go for it !

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 1:55 pm
by Oompa Midgets
set up a "league issue" so we can vote on it commish!

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:41 pm
by wagordy
I tried logging in using the password mtffl2006 but it won't login for me. And it doesn't give me an error either.

Posted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:44 pm
by wagordy
Now I got in. got a new password emailed to me

Posted: Wed Jul 12, 2006 6:04 pm
by Oompa Midgets
5 onwers have said yes...
why don't some of u others who get on here every day respond???

i know that site charges more the longer you wait!!!