Page 2 of 2
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:30 pm
by Jonathan S.
I've mentioned to Will that he should come on over to Cookeville as well to enjoy the festivities. Make sure you take the next day off.
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:53 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I have WAY to much to do to take Monday off. I'm just about finished with one bridge, but I was just given another one this week that needs to be finished as soon as possible. Lousy job.
Posted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 3:28 pm
by Jonathan S.
And Jeffrey criticizes the work ethics of State employees.
Posted: Fri Feb 02, 2007 9:44 pm
by wagordy
I wish I could come but I am a babysitter on Superbowl sunday. Michelle has to study. You guys have fun.
Posted: Mon Feb 05, 2007 1:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bilyeuofbaxter wrote:ESP from Jonathan, I like it. I'm gonna put 20 on the Bears straight up.
who did you lose your money too???