Page 2 of 4

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 10:09 am
by Jonathan S.
I can tell you now that it will not be in my presets. Although, I guess it's better than what it was before, Sirius Disorder. That was crap.

Posted: Thu Feb 15, 2007 6:26 pm
by wolfe
I listened to it all day today. Loved it.

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 10:51 am
by Jonathan S.
You're a G.F.

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 12:23 pm
by wolfe
Grunge Fucker?

Posted: Fri Feb 16, 2007 1:55 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes.

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 7:48 am
by Jonathan S.
I said maybe....you're gonna be the one that saves me...and afterall...you're my Wonderwall.

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 10:37 am
by wolfe
FM radio sucks. It may be a few more weeks before I can another car and get back with Sirius.

This is all it takes to total 12 year old Civic:
Image
Image

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:42 pm
by Oompa Midgets
what did you hit? please tell me a lil old lady in a wheelchair!?!?!?

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 12:44 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you can normally buy your totalled car back for around 500-800 us dollars...

how many miles on it?

Posted: Sun Feb 18, 2007 6:19 pm
by bstock
I still think he should get a Vespa.... that seems like Wolfe. you know why you got hit don't you jeff? becuase dave wrote a message on your bumper....