Page 2 of 9

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
Why should my goals be parity for the league? I manage my team just as everyone else does. I play by the same rules as everyone else.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:08 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i hear you, but HFA BLOWS

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:33 pm
by wolfe
I have the same level of interest in both of my MTFFL teams, yet one makes the playoffs almost every year and the other one can barely compete. The difference is running backs. RB's are the back bone of the team in our league as it is in many other fantasy leagues.

My hope is that by installing position limits, it will allow more players to be available.

I guess I'm not really advocating an NFL-style parity where good teams are torn apart by free agency. But our rules don't seem to give a team a chance.

How about we leave the rules as they are in the 1st league so my team can remain powerful. But then experiment with new rules in the 2nd league so my team can get out of the gutter.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:36 pm
by Jonathan S.
I got my team out of the gutter in the second league. Maybe you should revisit some of the decisions you made to get the High Life in the gutter.

Maybe you shouldn't have Ditka-ed yourself for J.J. Arrington for example.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:38 pm
by Oompa Midgets
but he had a hard-on that only JJ could ease

i think this arose because of his battle with celibacy-palsy

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:46 pm
by wolfe
You boys have your facts mixed up. I drafted Arrington in the 1st league.

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i thought that was right, but i was going along with smallwood...what the hell was i thinking???

arrington went to the Hookers, i remember now

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:48 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:You boys have your facts mixed up. I drafted Arrington in the 1st league.
and it only cost you what, 3 1st rounders???

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:50 pm
by wolfe
I had 3 picks in the first round that year.
Look here before anyone posts anymore stupid shit.
http://www.mtffl.com/reports/mtffl/2005/draftorder.htm

Posted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 3:53 pm
by Oompa Midgets
you are such an angry lil man

i am afraid i will become more like you bc i have contracted the disease you made famous!