Predators #8; Titans #62
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
What Jeffrey doesn't seem to understand is that the sample is biased. So, therefore, there's sampling error. And I see no indication in the rankings of sampling error being applied. So, therefore, this poll is invalid.
And surprise, you've come to an awesome enlightenment Jeffrey, almost every poll out there is invalid and in fact complete bull shit.
And surprise, you've come to an awesome enlightenment Jeffrey, almost every poll out there is invalid and in fact complete bull shit.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
Huh, maybe I'm incorrect. I can be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that the term bull shit is two separate words.
Well, I'll be damned, I was wrong. Meriam-Webster has it as one word. However, I will continue to use them separately because I think it's a bunch of bull shit.
Well, I'll be damned, I was wrong. Meriam-Webster has it as one word. However, I will continue to use them separately because I think it's a bunch of bull shit.
You better get on your knees and pray...Sheffield and Gainesboro are on the way.
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Also, I do think the report is a fair reflection of support for the Predators. We have the highest percentage of individual ticket holders in the NHL. That means that the fans really like their team. Nashville is only missing the support of the businesses, the fans absolutely love the franchise. And frankly, many people are a little sick of the way the Titans have been managed.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.