Page 2 of 4

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 12:37 pm
by Oompa Midgets
and you are a dumbass redneck for not knowing the difference between college and professional

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:14 pm
by bstock
yes. yes i am.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:25 pm
by Jonathan S.
What Jeffrey doesn't seem to understand is that the sample is biased. So, therefore, there's sampling error. And I see no indication in the rankings of sampling error being applied. So, therefore, this poll is invalid.

And surprise, you've come to an awesome enlightenment Jeffrey, almost every poll out there is invalid and in fact complete bull shit.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 2:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
that is funny, i know you won't take that wolfey!?!

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 3:48 pm
by bstock
bull shit is one word - bullshit - get it right boro

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 4:56 pm
by Jonathan S.
Nope, I belive that bull shit is two words, in fact, I know it is. That said, motherfucker is one word.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:06 pm
by Oompa Midgets
actually dumbass bstock is correct, bullshit is one word...
just because bull and shit are words in their own right doesn't mean they are seperated when used together!

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:12 pm
by Jonathan S.
Huh, maybe I'm incorrect. I can be wrong, but I'm fairly sure that the term bull shit is two separate words.

Well, I'll be damned, I was wrong. Meriam-Webster has it as one word. However, I will continue to use them separately because I think it's a bunch of bull shit.

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:55 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Jonathan, do you work for the Tennessean or something?

Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:58 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Also, I do think the report is a fair reflection of support for the Predators. We have the highest percentage of individual ticket holders in the NHL. That means that the fans really like their team. Nashville is only missing the support of the businesses, the fans absolutely love the franchise. And frankly, many people are a little sick of the way the Titans have been managed.