Page 2 of 3

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 12:48 pm
by Jonathan S.
No, not at all. I'm decent actually.

Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 2:06 pm
by wolfe
The Ping Pong event almost turned into a hockey game.

Posted: Sat Mar 31, 2007 10:51 pm
by Agitator
Blue would have been Tootoo and he would have kicked the shit out of you!!!

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 1:57 am
by bstock
Oompa Midgets wrote:i'm game, bring it on pussies!
i don't think the christian coalition has what it takes.

Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:40 am
by Oompa Midgets
we'll see, i don't think wookies are good at sports and everyone knows mastadons suck

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 8:51 pm
by woody
I'll take on any one of you in the following:

1. Sitting and drinking
2. TV watching
3. Talking about things I almost did

Bring it

Posted: Sun Apr 15, 2007 10:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
be careful woody, we have some pro bowlers in those categories around here!

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 12:19 am
by Agitator
woody wrote:I'll take on any one of you in the following:

2. TV watching


enter me in this one !

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 8:26 am
by wolfe
I can do all three at the same time, wimps!

Posted: Mon Apr 16, 2007 10:57 am
by bstock
i win the gold for jerking off