Page 2 of 4
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:44 am
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:I haven't voted; I'm undecided.
same here...
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 9:46 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:bilyeuofbaxter wrote:Maybe more Trotz. He has never had a healthy team going into the playoffs.
So which way did you vote, waffler?
ummmmmmm, waffles (drooling)
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:28 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I voted no. I was going to say I didn't waffle, but my understanding of the term waffle was incorrect. Waffle - "speech or writing that is indecisive and vague". I think my post fits that definition exactly.
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 10:58 am
by wolfe
I was disappointed to see that the definition of waffler does not include "one who makes waffles."
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:01 am
by wolfe
waffle - verb - to talk on and on foolishly, pretending that one knows something which one does not
...now that's a brutal definition.
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 11:31 am
by Oompa Midgets
so, bullshitter is a synonym for waffler....
ummmmmmm, bullshit
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:13 pm
by Jonathan S.
Bull shit.
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:14 pm
by bstock
bullshit
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:25 pm
by Oompa Midgets
look it up jsmall
Posted: Tue Apr 24, 2007 12:27 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Agitator wrote:he's been here from the beginning and the only reason we are better is because of the players....
i think Poile has had a very large part in that as well
