Page 2 of 5
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:27 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
What the hell do you know about route running? Are you breaking down game film now or what? I think you need to be on one of those ESPN commercials where they are talking sports out of their asses.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:52 pm
by Jonathan S.
What the hell do you know about my knowledge of route running?
I think you need to be on local radio commenting on people you believe are speaking out of their asses when it is really you who is being the ass.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:10 pm
by wolfe
Here we go again.
Person 1: "I have an opinion"
Person 2: "I don't like your opinion"
Person 1: "How dare you have an opinion about my opinion"
blah
blah
blah
blah
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes, except this time you aren't involved. Strange.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:18 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i agree he will not be a good nfl WR that is why, if you read the rest of my post, i said switch him back to CB which he played his entire career until they experimented with him at WR at OSU...
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:23 pm
by Jonathan S.
I did read it, but why would anyone draft him in the first round and then switch him back to CB? That would be ridiculous when there are CBs available that might actually be worth a first round pick.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:30 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Still haven't heard what you know about route running.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
Still haven't heard what you think I don't know about route running.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:34 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
We don't know shit about sports! Get over it. Neither you, me nor anyone that looks at this fantasy site would know a good route runner from a terrible route runner. All you were doing is repeating something you heard or read. I just thought it would be fun to point that out.
Posted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 3:41 pm
by Jonathan S.
That's your opinion. I haven't heard anyone say that. They say that about Robert Meachem. The guys in the Tennessean, well a couple, adore Ginn. So does Pogue on the Morning Sports page.
I personally think he is a shit route runner, as evidenced by the fact that his natural position was at corner. I don't want him to be a Titan. And I think he is a shit route runner by my observations and not from what someone else has said. That's my opinion.
Try and have fun with a stronger argument next time.