Page 2 of 3

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 1:57 pm
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:5 votes, and there are six of us on here frequently: Jeffrey, myself, Anferney, Floyd Jr., BStock and Bilyeu. I haven't voted, Mick chose C, I know that Anthony and Jeff would have voted seriously, and Brian said he voted D. So, therefore, by simple deduction, it was David.
Jonathan ... It is a valid poll whether or not you verify every vote.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 2:01 pm
by Jonathan S.
Bull shit. There's an invalid option, option "E;" therefore, this poll is invalid.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:29 pm
by wagordy
It had to be Bilyeu that chose A.

5 votes, and there are six of us on here frequently: Jeffrey, myself, Anferney, Floyd Jr., BStock and Bilyeu.
Thanks for forgetting me again.. I must not post ever.....

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 4:57 pm
by wolfe
Thanks, Will, for foiling Jonathan's ridiculous validation scheme.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 5:02 pm
by Jonathan S.
Will, you're not on here frequently. And obviously, my deduction has held as well because David hasn't disputed it.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 7:53 pm
by wagordy
I am here very frequently I just don't post all the time.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 9:45 pm
by Agitator
i vouch for gordy!

but i also think it is a flawed poll!

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:04 pm
by The Guru
I vouch for Hogg being a dumbass.

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:13 pm
by Agitator
that's not one of the choices....pick again!

Posted: Mon Apr 30, 2007 10:57 pm
by Oompa Midgets
gordy is not one of the choices either, stupid hogg...

i agree with you guru!