Page 2 of 2

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:25 am
by Jonathan S.
I do not vote democratically. I tend to vote in that direction, but I do not exclusively vote democratically.

I think that I would probably be in favor of a waiver wire.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:38 am
by Oompa Midgets
why are you voting against this Dave?

it benefits the owners like you who do not check up as often as some of the others!

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:42 am
by Jonathan S.
I think that David was being facetious.

Posted: Fri May 04, 2007 11:44 am
by Jonathan S.
Speaking of next season and to get totally off-topic in this thread.

I'm looking forward to having the Commish back in town for this year's football season. Tailgate! Tailgate! Tailgate!

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 1:31 am
by Oompa Midgets
that will be fun times for sure...

on a side note, you might wanna email everyone about the league issue...we haven't had a new response in awhile!

hog, quit changing your vote back and forth!
can you stop someone from changing their vote commish???

Posted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 9:09 am
by eazye187
I would be in favor of a waiver wire.