Page 2 of 2
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:30 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I want a full investigation into the length of Curlin's nose. Test him for horse enhancing drugs. I'm grasping for straws here. And to answer your question, yes I loved the races and had a great time Saturday. Street Sense won me more in the Kentucky Derby, just on his race than I lost all day Saturday. Maybe you should come buy and watch the Belmont races in a couple of weeks. It's really exciting. I may even give you a few tips.
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:46 pm
by wolfe
I'm sure Henry's suspension will increase now that he has violated his parole and is going to jail. It just sounds like you expect Goodell to have already made a decision on this ... mere hours after it hit the news.
Posted: Mon May 21, 2007 2:08 pm
by Agitator
i don't expect him to make a decision on this yet, but i'm interested to see what he does.
mrs. goodell sure is making his job harder on himself.
good luck to him in trying to keep everything relative.