Page 2 of 3

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:22 am
by wolfe
Oompa Midgets wrote:shouldn't be...pay-out for leagues are as follows:
Were you an English major?
Oompa Midgets wrote:MTFFL I $500
MTFFL II $350

which leaves $170, $150 for leagues' site plus admin expenses.....
$500 for first place? Don't 2nd and 3rd place get anything? I was planning on digging out my trophy receipts soon so I could calculate what the winners should get in 2007. These trophy shops and fantasy software makers increase their fees every year - but we hardly ever increase our league fees.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:12 am
by Jonathan S.
I've given you $30 already, dick.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:34 am
by wolfe
Jonathan S. wrote:I've given you $30 already, dick.
Thanks, ass. Which league are you applying it to?

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:36 am
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:
Oompa Midgets wrote:shouldn't be...pay-out for leagues are as follows:
Were you an English major?
Oompa Midgets wrote:MTFFL I $500
MTFFL II $350

which leaves $170, $150 for leagues' site plus admin expenses.....
$500 for first place? Don't 2nd and 3rd place get anything? I was planning on digging out my trophy receipts soon so I could calculate what the winners should get in 2007. These trophy shops and fantasy software makers increase their fees every year - but we hardly ever increase our league fees.
are you a dumbass?!?

those are TOTAL payouts for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place :roll:

Isn't that what you would use in determining if there was enough money leftover to pay for the leagues? uh, yeah!

and no i wasn't an english major, but if i need to use correct grammar i can and will if i choose to do so.....NAZI

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 9:48 am
by Jonathan S.
I doubt you can.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:11 am
by Jonathan S.
Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
Anferney will break out some grammar on you.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 10:55 am
by wolfe
I should have known you would freak out over that comment. Take a nap. Sleep off your hangover. And I promise not to pick on your shitty typing skills in the future.

Take a look at last year's costs http://www.mtffl.com/costbreakdown.htm
We received a huge discount when we switched to MyFantasyLeague.com last year. I know the costs for the MTFFL I trophies have increased quite a bit each year. The MTFFL II trophies were about the same. I haven't decided if I'm going to use a draft board this year. Prize money is determined by how much is left over.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:22 pm
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:I haven't decided if I'm going to use a draft board this year.


you've got to get a draft board again..... make people put their own player on the board so you don't have to do it the whole time.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:33 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i didn't FREAK out, i didn't even drink last night and i don't give a shit if you bash my typing skills!!! why would i give a fuck what u think of my typing???

maybe you should change the payouts to read as you are talking about on the site! i was only going by why you had listed, nazi...

i see you still aren't over your bout with celibacy-palsy, bitter old man

on a serious note, i really like the draft board and i will pitch in a few extra dollars if that would help.

Posted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:34 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Jonathan S. wrote:Oompa Loompa doom-pa-dee-do
Anferney will break out some grammar on you.
pretty funny jsmall