Page 2 of 4

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:35 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Yes, I can read and comprehend. That is why I did not respond as a non-Cookevillian.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 10:41 am
by Jonathan S.
I was explaining to Anthony. It took him a couple of times to comprehend it apparently.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:04 am
by Oompa Midgets
i fucking edited my post, but for some reason it just made i new one...you see the 2nd one, jackass......

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 11:33 am
by Jonathan S.
I saw the second one...too late for you, jackass.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:26 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:it just made i new one...
you should just stop posting...you are making yourself look like more of an idiot!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:32 pm
by Jonathan S.
Come on now, Mick, give him a break. It's hard to type with little, stubby, midget fingers.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:49 pm
by eazye187
Non-Cookevillian here as well, but I can ride in with Will from Hermitage..

Ernie

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:59 pm
by Oompa Midgets
oh no!?!? i made a typo, woops...
i would correct you when you fuck up, but there is not enough time in the day!

mick, you add absolutely nothing to this board...go away!

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:03 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Those dates in August are fine by me.

Posted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:10 pm
by wolfe
eazye187 wrote:Non-Cookevillian here as well, but I can ride in with Will from Hermitage..

Ernie
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Those dates in August are fine by me.
It's damn nice to see some sensible posts here instead of constant bickering. Take that shit somewhere else.