Page 2 of 3

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:41 am
by eazye187
Seems like about all I ended up playing with last week due to injury, so I might as well try it for real..

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:44 pm
by wagordy
bold......

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 1:46 pm
by Oompa Midgets
At least you still won the game!

Posted: Wed Sep 12, 2007 2:06 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
It was against me, that's not saying much.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:10 pm
by eazye187
And hell.. I see that I am ALREADY 7 points ahead!!! :) GO HFA!!

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:11 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Real funny! You are gonna need a LOT more than 7 points !!!!!

FUCK HFA

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:15 pm
by Jonathan S.
How does that make you feel Anferney?

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:16 pm
by Jonathan S.
Oh I see... that you iterated your feelings while I was typing the question.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:28 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
It took you 4 min to type, How does that make you feel Anferney?

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 12:35 pm
by Oompa Midgets
eazye187 wrote:And hell.. I see that I am ALREADY 7 points ahead!!! :) GO HFA!!
See the current line below:

Oompa Loompas (-79.3) at Eazy's Rockers