Politics. Music. Movies. TV. Rants. Ravings. Nudity. Oddballity.
-
Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
-
Contact:
Post
by Oompa Midgets »
Agitator wrote:
bullshit! you didn't "discover" that you put it there because you didn't know that it wasn't supposed to be there!
how could i not discover i put it in there when i did put it in there? dumbass hogg
-
bstock
- Smack Guru
- Posts: 1269
- Joined: Thu May 27, 2004 8:44 pm
- Name: B Stockwell
- MTFFL: Radlers
- Location: Gorge TF2 Control
Post
by bstock »
Oompa Midgets wrote:
complete BULLSHIT...
You don't have any stories on me bstock so quit trying to make something up for the sake of looking funny
I am funny, I look funny, and gosh darnit, some people like me.
Idiot.
Love, Peace, and Chicken Grease
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Post
by bilyeuofbaxter »
Oompa Midgets wrote:"I did know something I didn't, but it wasn't that.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.