Page 2 of 2

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:30 am
by Jonathan S.
There's an XXL waiting for you David.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 9:22 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
That hurts my fat feelings.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:33 am
by Jonathan S.
Awwww...I'm sorry.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:21 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Did you get that thing I sent you?

Image

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 11:37 am
by Jonathan S.
Hee hee hee.

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 8:32 pm
by thechosenone
hey smallwood, not all of us are the same size we were when were juniors in high school

Posted: Thu Sep 13, 2007 10:24 pm
by Jonathan S.
These shirts fit tightly. Show off your muscles and man-boobs. First shipment arrives on the 21st.

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 10:29 am
by Jonathan S.
First batch is here gentlemen and ladies. Who wants one of these sharp displays of affection for your favorite Titan?

Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 11:58 am
by Jonathan S.
Image

Peter,

I didn't get that thing you sent me.

Sincerly,
Harvey