Page 2 of 3
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:37 pm
by Jonathan S.
The Commish is no Dennis Green. Also, Mr. Anderson, the whining was by John over almost losing because of a trade you made.
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:56 pm
by bstock
oh, i thought mr. smallwoodcock and company were whining about losing because of HFA.
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 3:58 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Maybe you need a lesson in reading comprehension then.
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:01 pm
by Jonathan S.
Yes, that would be beneficial to us all if he were to do that.
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:03 pm
by bstock
get on your knees and suck a feagle eagle midget
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:07 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Go fingerbang an eagle!
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:15 pm
by bstock
already did
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:17 pm
by Jonathan S.
Children.
Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 4:47 pm
by Oompa Midgets
wolfe wrote:That's what cry-babies do.
Yep, they create threads entitled "Give me a break."

Posted: Wed Sep 19, 2007 5:58 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
ummm..I wasnt whining....just stating a fact...why would I be whining?? I won!! I do believe this would be the first victory for the Punishers over the Eagles since Ive been in the league...is that corrrect??