I Like It. I Love It.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
My threads were jinxed? The local ownership is talking in past tense about their chances of purchasing the team. There are still 7500 tickets left for the first Saturday night game against a big name opponent and 2000 tickets left for the home-opener, which always sells out. Way to go Jeff.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
Losing the Preds has went through stages like a break-up.
Getting the feeling something is wrong = Leipold looking to sell team.
She mentions seeing other people = Ball-silly, Del Biaggio and Freeman, what a whore!
Thinking you can make her still love you = buying extra tickets to make up the difference.
Driving by her house to see who's there = Watching KC Preds on Center Ice. Is that Boots car?
Broken-up sex - Traveling to KC to watch the Preds.
Jealousy = What does KC have that I don't?
Revenge = I'm going to become a Wings fan!
Healing = Paying as much attention to the NHL as the rest of the US.
Starting a new relationship = Nashville Grizzlies? Think I'll just stay home and whack it.
Bye hockey, it was fun.
Getting the feeling something is wrong = Leipold looking to sell team.
She mentions seeing other people = Ball-silly, Del Biaggio and Freeman, what a whore!
Thinking you can make her still love you = buying extra tickets to make up the difference.
Driving by her house to see who's there = Watching KC Preds on Center Ice. Is that Boots car?
Broken-up sex - Traveling to KC to watch the Preds.
Jealousy = What does KC have that I don't?
Revenge = I'm going to become a Wings fan!
Healing = Paying as much attention to the NHL as the rest of the US.
Starting a new relationship = Nashville Grizzlies? Think I'll just stay home and whack it.
Bye hockey, it was fun.
I'm not cheating. I'm just trying to get away with stuff.
- Jonathan S.
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2955
- Joined: Wed Apr 30, 2003 8:13 am
- Name: Jonathan Smallwood
- MTFFL: Sheffield Feagle Eagles *1999,2002,2003,2006,2021*
- MTFFL II: Gainesboro by Gods *2006*
- Location: Up in the UC
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy
-
bilyeuofbaxter
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 940
- Joined: Sat Aug 09, 2003 9:14 am
- Name: David Bilyeu
- MTFFL: Omicron Persei 8's
- Location: Milky Way Galaxy