Page 2 of 3
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:54 pm
by Jonathan S.
Only 8,000 tickets left for the first Saturday night game of the year...Saturday the 6th.
Posted: Fri Sep 28, 2007 2:58 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I think we should purchase some of those tickets! Eric, Jace and I are thinking about going. Anyone else into a night of wholesome family drinking?
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 9:44 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
My threads were jinxed? The local ownership is talking in past tense about their chances of purchasing the team. There are still 7500 tickets left for the first Saturday night game against a big name opponent and 2000 tickets left for the home-opener, which always sells out. Way to go Jeff.
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:06 am
by Jonathan S.
Hello Kansas City.
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:35 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
Losing the Preds has went through stages like a break-up.
Getting the feeling something is wrong = Leipold looking to sell team.
She mentions seeing other people = Ball-silly, Del Biaggio and Freeman, what a whore!
Thinking you can make her still love you = buying extra tickets to make up the difference.
Driving by her house to see who's there = Watching KC Preds on Center Ice. Is that Boots car?
Broken-up sex - Traveling to KC to watch the Preds.
Jealousy = What does KC have that I don't?
Revenge = I'm going to become a Wings fan!
Healing = Paying as much attention to the NHL as the rest of the US.
Starting a new relationship = Nashville Grizzlies? Think I'll just stay home and whack it.
Bye hockey, it was fun.

Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:43 am
by bstock
that's great
Posted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 10:48 am
by Jonathan S.
Freeman could be posturing.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 12:39 am
by Oompa Midgets
that was pretty funny Dave!
can you take the credit for that or did you find that somewhere?
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:42 am
by bilyeuofbaxter
I found it in my brain.
Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 1:33 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Maybe we should pray for the Predators. Everyone bow your head and pretend to be serious. Do it or I'll bow 'em for ya!