Page 2 of 2

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:46 pm
by Jonathan S.
You people are awfully needy.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 5:49 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
but I said Mr. and sir!!! Anthony is the one who is demanding!! lol

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
Politeness doesn't make up for neediness, John.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 8:27 pm
by The Guru
I agree. Guru say that one roster spot will not help shitty team.

Wait for the report like the rest of us.

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:11 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
We will see who has the shitty team come week 8 you self proclaimed "Guru".

Posted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:29 pm
by Jonathan S.
Wait now, he is the Guru. There's no disputing that.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:27 am
by The Guru
John, all Gurus are self proclaimed. There is not a Guru school nor course that you can take to be a Guru. A Guru's credibility relies on his performance and his believers.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 6:30 am
by The Guru
I was going to rest some of my starters when I play you, but you insist on challenging my credibility so you must be dealt with accordingly.

Posted: Thu Oct 04, 2007 5:46 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
You can play whoever and whenever you want.....I just dont want to hear any of that "Anthony" whining when you lose!!!! :lol: