Page 2 of 3
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 1:15 pm
by Agitator
wolfe wrote:No. Favre's -1.0 and Jones' 0.0 cost you a win.
quit bringing up the FAktS !!!
i started james jones the past two weeks and he's gotten me a combined total of .1 !!!
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:01 pm
by bstock
YAY HFA!
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 4:39 pm
by Oompa Midgets
bstock wrote:YAY HFA!
Yeah, it will probably give you the win mastadon.
Go Michael Boley!!! Only 24 points tonight for the victory.....
He had 30 last week against the Titans so I guess it is possible.
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 6:07 pm
by The Guru
Midget you telling someone to quit bitching is the funniest shit ever. Hell, your the bitter midget.
All I hear in this league is we have tried to make it close to the real NFL which is great. In the NFL I have never seen a guy start a game that isnt on the roster and thats my point!
But the rules are cool everyone has their own point of view and I have the right one.
Just because I have a disagreement with a rule doesnt mean I dont enjoy the league b/c I do. Fantasy football is great when you win.
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 7:19 pm
by Jonathan S.
Also, it's great when you lose...especially when the Midget loses....that's awesome like a hot dog.
Posted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 8:23 pm
by Agitator
i'm in a yahoo league and it lets me do the same thing...
hey guru...since you are so smart, you should design a website/program and see if you can make it perfect!
now that you know there's a glitch in the system, you can use it ... (i won't charge you for this tip!)
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:15 pm
by The Guru
Hogg, I have known about the "glitch" all along and The Guru does not need to resort to questionable ethical behavior to win.
If you can take a break from patting yourself on the back why dont you give us some more tips?
Posted: Thu Oct 18, 2007 9:24 pm
by Agitator
well, they have tightened down on it, but there use to be a lot of players that were LB's but were listed as DE's.
Geathers is one that has just moved to a LB so that is good for the Mastadons... he gets to have 3 LB's every week.
there are a few others, but they suck!
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 8:40 am
by Jonathan S.
Here we go again....
Posted: Fri Oct 19, 2007 10:08 am
by Oompa Midgets
where we goin?