Page 2 of 2
Posted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 8:29 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Yeah that would be great! Thanks!!
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:07 am
by wolfe
I found someone that wants the tickets. John, check your private messages for details.
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:45 am
by Oompa Midgets
vrooom, vroooom, vrrrroooooooom
Posted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 9:51 am
by Jonathan S.
Boogity...boogity....boogity!!!
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 9:48 am
by the Man, the Myth...
Bristol tickets are still available!! I have 4...face value is $93 each. If you hear of anyone needing tickets, please let me know. Was the price too steep for you Mick?? lol
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:01 am
by Agitator
yeah... that's a little more than I can part with right now. it'd be hard for me to even ask the wife for that much right now.
i'll have to pass on this event, but i'd still like to be able to go to at least 1 race some time. i've always heard that they are better in person ... which i hope is true, cause it gets boring on TV.
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 12:09 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'm 99% sure I want them.
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:13 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Awesome...if you need to finalize any details you can private message me here, or call me at 615-517-7491.
Posted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 11:46 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
I'm going to have to pass man. Everyone that was going to go has backed out on me. If we can get a group of MTFFLers to go, I would still want to go. Anyone up for a road trip this weekend?