Page 2 of 2

......

Posted: Fri May 02, 2003 11:27 pm
by wagordy
For nothing in particular.... just hungry.

Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2003 8:28 pm
by The Guru
Despite The Commish's repeated attempts to keep me out ,Im back and mad as hell !! Wolfe I liked the old smack room better , Brutha. Remember simple is good for all our dumb asses.

the new smack room

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 2:45 pm
by Oompa Midgets
i like the new smack room..
i like being able to send private messages..
i wish everyone would register so we could send some messages to these sissies

Posted: Fri Jun 27, 2003 3:27 pm
by wolfe
If you know anyone in either of these leagues that hasn't registered, please yell at them.
On Tuesday of this week I sent out an e-mail to the 9 absent members asking them to come to the site and sign up. So far, 0 of them have showed up.
I've talked to JR about him and his clan; he says they are all still in the league.
I see David Bilyeu on a regular basis and he is still in the league.
I'm sure that Michelle is still playing, too.
That leaves Keith Phillips, Wendell & Mark Johnson. I haven't heard from any of them since the season ended. If anyone knows how to get in touch with them, ask them what is going on.

confirmation

Posted: Sat Jun 28, 2003 12:00 am
by Oompa Midgets
was up...
i just left CEJ and came home for a smoke break.
i am goin to vinnie's now,
i have spoken with MJ and Wendell: so i assume they r both in
i am gonna kick sum ass this yaer