Saturday is the only day Michelle can possibly do it but she will work all night Friday so she still might be too tired to get there. Changing jobs to a job that is night shift has changed things a bit. She might end up sleeping here as long as she can and then entering her picks online as the draft goes on.
I am good for Saturday and would rather it stay Saturday morning if at all possible.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.
Dates and times are fine with me. Im in both leagues so the positioning of one first over the other doesnt matter to me. I could even start earlier if you wanted to get started earlier. Dont know how anyone feels about that?
the Man, the Myth... wrote:Dates and times are fine with me. Im in both leagues so the positioning of one first over the other doesnt matter to me. I could even start earlier if you wanted to get started earlier. Dont know how anyone feels about that?
If there is one person in the late draft that cant make it and Michelle is not going to be able to make the earlier draft (she works 3rd shift) than is it possible to flip the I and II drafts times and have MTFFL I 2nd? Just a thought. Tell me what you all think about that.
Nashville Salamanders, the only team to win a division with a sub .500 record.