Page 2 of 2
Re: Helmets/Logos/Images
Posted: Wed Jul 23, 2008 1:09 pm
by wolfe
I didn't do the Cherry Bombs. It's way above my level.

He did his own just to make my others look bad.
Re: Helmets/Logos/Images
Posted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 11:21 pm
by woody
Thanks for the redo. Me rikey!
Re: Helmets/Logos/Images
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:50 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
My league 1 banner looks great! My league 2 banner looks just about as gay as it can be,,,(Mick and Anthony I hope you dont take any offense to the gay reference...I know you guys are sensitive to your relationship). You may as well have put the rainbow flag in the background!!

Is there any way to incorrporate my old helment??
Re: Helmets/Logos/Images
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 12:54 pm
by Oompa Midgets
Incorporate this into your banner.

Re: Helmets/Logos/Images
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 3:42 pm
by Agitator
Oompa Midgets wrote:Incorporate this into your banner.

yeah... use this along with a picture of something shoved up your a$$ !!!
Re: Helmets/Logos/Images
Posted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 11:58 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
Agitator wrote:Oompa Midgets wrote:Incorporate this into your banner.

yeah... use this along with a picture of me shoving something up your a$$ !!!
Dude...seriously. Im not like that....no I will not use your suggestion....and I feel sorry for Anthony seeing hes the one who has made a commitment to you. You should be ashamed for being such a whore!!