Page 2 of 2

Re: FA or not a FA? That is the question...

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:57 am
by Jonathan S.
wolfe wrote:Looks as if Jonathan picked up Walker at nearly the same moment Anthony was posting his message.
Which is what I said.

Re: FA or not a FA? That is the question...

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am
by Jonathan S.
Oompa Midgets wrote:Which was obviously AFTER I had attempted to pick him up!
Obviously...I didn't have a problem picking him up.

Re: FA or not a FA? That is the question...

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:04 am
by Jonathan S.
wolfe wrote:Click the link for "User Control Panel" near the top of the page. Select the tab for Board Preferences. (ucp.php?i=165). Select your timezone.
Thanks Jeffrey.

Re: FA or not a FA? That is the question...

Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:10 am
by wolfe
NP Johnny Smalls.