Page 2 of 3

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:05 am
by wagordy
Also I need to know a few things:
  1. What food do you guys want
  • What drinks do you want
  • What are any of you planning to bring

I am going to make a large batch of Jambalaya that should feed several people. I also have no problem going and getting a family pack or 2 of Whitts Barbq to have as well and just take a few bucks from whoever wants to eat it.I will make sure I have coolers filled with ice so beer can be stowed properly and plenty of seating and flat surfaces and a wireless connection for all who needs it.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:28 am
by the Man, the Myth...
I can bring some snacks if anyone has any requests (chips dip etc.). I can also bring some plastic cups and some 2 liters if anyone has a request for a certain drink(Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew etc etc). Just let me know and I will be happy to help out.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:32 am
by wolfe
That's a noble gesture, Will. Getting money from everyone for food is not always easy. So don't over do it.
I'll try to remember to bring a bunch of plates, utensils, napkins, etc.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 11:55 pm
by wagordy
the Man, the Myth... wrote:I can bring some snacks if anyone has any requests (chips dip etc.). I can also bring some plastic cups and some 2 liters if anyone has a request for a certain drink(Coke, Pepsi, Mt Dew etc etc). Just let me know and I will be happy to help out.
Thanks, Chips are always good to snack on. Bring a couple 2 liters of some beverage for the non-beer drinkers.

I will still provide one main dish for food.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 2:06 pm
by wolfe
Keepers are due on Friday.

On the MyFantasyLeague.com site, go to Reports -> Franchise -> Keepers
Or use this link http://football10.myfantasyleague.com/2 ... 2132&O=187

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:28 am
by wolfe
All keepers are set except for Omicron Persei 8's

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 9:42 am
by wolfe
Nevermind. We're all set now.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 6:19 pm
by the Man, the Myth...
We are still drafting this Saturday around 6 P.M. at Will's house correct? Just wanting to make sure I hadnt missed something, usually there is alot of talk the week leading up to the draft. Its been pretty quiet the last couple of weeks.

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 11:04 pm
by wolfe
Yes. Saturday at 6pm. A link to a map is on the first post in this thread.

Hope to see everyone there!

Re: 2009 Draft and Keepers

Posted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 1:58 pm
by wagordy
If no one is totally opposed can we slowly start the draft to make just a bit more time for Ernie and Michelle to make it from there respective jobs. Wasn't there also a possible issue with Anthony and his job as well??