Page 2 of 2

Re: Bellamy Bowl XII

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 12:55 pm
by wolfe
You think the proponents of HFA always expect it to push them over the edge and win every game? And that the HFA opponents are always persecuted by it? I guess that explains the bitter and irrational anti-HFA-er's attitude in a nutshell.

It affects everyone equally.

If you think that not liking a rule makes you more susceptible to it, then I've got a lucky rabbits foot that'll change that for you. Maybe a four leaf clover and some chicken bones will do the trick.

Re: Bellamy Bowl XII

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 1:58 pm
by Jonathan S.
Why are you persisting with this argument? This is not a competition, but I'm winning. I did not state anything other than the irony of the loss to HFA by one of its biggest proponents while on the other side....the victor is one of HFA's biggest opponents. That's it in a nutshell.

However you must chime in and bring up all this HFA drama. That was never the intention of my smackroom conversation; the intention was only to point out the irony.

I'm not placating your ego with a conversation about the intricacies of HFA; however, you do what you think is necessary to make yourself feel better.

Re: Bellamy Bowl XII

Posted: Tue Sep 29, 2009 7:08 pm
by bilyeuofbaxter
Time warp!

Re: Bellamy Bowl XII

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 9:06 am
by Jonathan S.
It's just a jump to the left...

Re: Bellamy Bowl XII

Posted: Wed Sep 30, 2009 1:06 pm
by Jonathan S.
If you wonder why it's only Bellamy Bowl XII rather than Bellamy Bowl XIII since we've played 13 times...we met once in the playoffs; so, I didn't count that as a true Bellamy Bowl....I'll stop the nerdery.