Thou dost protest too damn much!
Dude you play Winfield when he is at best questionable in week 13 even though he has missed the previous I dont know 4 weeks knowing you wouldnt even know till Monday night. Would you have started him if it was a championship game? Hell no.
Then you play Weddle... obviously you didnt read any reports or didnt want to read because you didnt care to win and would have rather lost. Would you have played him if were a playoff game? Let me guess Hell NO! You didnt do major things to throw the games, ..but to do major things to throw games would have made it obvious. Playing 12 vs 13 is huge difference in your division when teams arnt separted by very much.
As for my team the Commish passed an executive order this morning saying THE GURU can use as many players as he damn well wishes.. Tell them Commish. Plus I only have 24 on my roster, cheater.
2010 Draft Order
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: 2010 Draft Order
When I examine week 13 it is pretty obvious that you threw the game. The thing is you screwed Chicago bad by doing that.
You pick up Flacco and play him against the #3 pass defense in the league and sit down Werner who is playing the # 21 pass defense in the league the Vikings who also have a CB who is probably still hurt in Antoine Winfield on the team that you should know plenty about. I think we all would consider the Vikings D to be pretty good though.
I think I could find more if I wanted too but I dont. Dont run around here and tell how great you are if your into throwing games. You cant be both.
You pick up Flacco and play him against the #3 pass defense in the league and sit down Werner who is playing the # 21 pass defense in the league the Vikings who also have a CB who is probably still hurt in Antoine Winfield on the team that you should know plenty about. I think we all would consider the Vikings D to be pretty good though.
I think I could find more if I wanted too but I dont. Dont run around here and tell how great you are if your into throwing games. You cant be both.
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: 2010 Draft Order
you really have to look at the situation more. up until a couple of weeks ago, i was very close to getting the wildcard. granted, i need a 180 point or higher week. i thought i was close to slipping into the wildcard while also having the worst record.
also, if i would have beaten the midgets, there was a slight chance that the migdets may have missed the playoffs (hoping they dont get the wildcard.) i always want to beat the midgets! i guess i should have known that buckhalter would score more than mccoy. i had bad matchups this year...
if havoc would have lost 2 of his last 5 games, he would have the first pick.
also, if i would have beaten the midgets, there was a slight chance that the migdets may have missed the playoffs (hoping they dont get the wildcard.) i always want to beat the midgets! i guess i should have known that buckhalter would score more than mccoy. i had bad matchups this year...
if havoc would have lost 2 of his last 5 games, he would have the first pick.
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
- Agitator
- God of Smack Talk
- Posts: 2759
- Joined: Thu May 08, 2003 4:19 pm
- Name: Mick Reese
- MTFFL: * none - cause that league is inferior to MTFFL2
- MTFFL II: Agitated Hedgehogs *2004,2005,2007*
- Location: The Pig Pen
Re: 2010 Draft Order
and what exactly did i protest about this year?The Guru wrote:Thou dost protest too damn much!
* began the midgets fall from success! --- 2011 *
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: 2010 Draft Order
haha nevermind I dont want to explain it. I agree you didnt protest anything. Nice reply regarding Winfield and Weddle and Flacco..ohh wait you didnt nevermind. Actually I dont care if you throw 13 games. Giving you a hard time = Priceless!
-
The Guru
- Smack Talking Beast
- Posts: 719
- Joined: Sat May 31, 2003 4:29 pm
- Name: Shane Eldridge
- MTFFL: Riverboat Gamblers *2014*
- MTFFL II: Las Vegas Gamblers
- Location: Las Vegas
Re: 2010 Draft Order
I think I owe you an apology Hog for ripping your choices on who to play. I play a part - time safety which was a great suprise to me, so I obviously dont have any knowledge on the subject matter.
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2010 Draft Order
Special thanks to the Mastadons/Assassins Reggie Nelson for that pathetic attempt at keeping Wayne out of the end zone!
- Oompa Midgets
- SmackBot 3000
- Posts: 4335
- Joined: Wed May 07, 2003 2:10 pm
- Name: Anthony Fowler
- MTFFL: Oompa Loompas *2004,2007*
- MTFFL II: Bitter Midgets *2008, 2009, 2010*
- Location: Willy Wonka's Chocolate Factory
- Contact:
Re: 2010 Draft Order
Don't feel to bad. I took out Will Smith this morning, and he has 14 in the first halfThe Guru wrote:I think I owe you an apology Hog for ripping your choices on who to play. I play a part - time safety which was a great suprise to me, so I obviously dont have any knowledge on the subject matter.